Companies struggle to answer the "WHY"
Analyzing unstructured data allows companies to answer the "WHY"
- Sophisticated data extraction process
- Social Media - YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Emails, surveys, customer care comments
- Blogs and Forums
- Rapid analysis
- Parse tone and context
- Remove noise and increase relevance
- Determine sentiment
- Ongoing monitoring and calibration
- Classify conversation by topics
- Identify customer pain points
- Analyze key themes by influencer groups
- Identify emerging trends
- Understand segment differences
- Custom visualizations driven by user profile
- Sophisticated drill downs by themes
- Advanced filters
- Detailed comparisons by brand, product and theme
- Trend analysis
- What propels a prospective customer to buy?
- How are customer perceiving the brand?
- What are the market opportunities?
- What are the key drivers of customer purchases?
- Are sales and marketing messages optimized?
- What are the barriers to retention
- What is the impact of competition?
- What emerging trends are impacting retention?
- Are upsell and cross sell strategies resonating with customers?
- Who are the brand champions?
- Are there opportunities for cross segment / category movements?
- Data from popular & secondary source
- Sentiment accuracy
- Noise removal
- Classify sentiment to topics
- Prioritization of topics
- Link topics to operational KPIs
- Competitive benchmarking
- Leading / Trailing vs. competition
- Under/Over performing segments & root causes
Extracted near real time pricing movements of 500+ SKUs for key competitors which allowed company to analyze price differences and help optimize online marketing campaigns
Mined social media, customer surveys and forums and identified location and segment level differences of drivers of customer behavior. Based on insights company customized local marketing campaigns and loyalty programs.
Leading Technology Company
Synthesized all incoming communications from customers and outgoing customer service responses and 1. Identified customer pain points 2. Analyzed service effectiveness 3. Analyze resolution process 4. Identify areas of risks and opportunities.